Friday, March 16, 2007

"Patience" Pics!!

I finally have access to amazing photos from the show. These were taken by JEST colleague Brian Negin during the first two performances. All the photos can be seen via a guest pass on Brian's Flickr site: Patience Album. Here are a few of the choice shots -- click on the photos to see them full-size!

Opening scene: Twenty (or so) Lovesick Maidens We


"In A Doleful Train" ~ the maidens pine over Reginald Bunthorne


Patience and Angela's Duet ~ "Oh, forgive her, Eros!"


Act I Finale: "Oh shameless one!"


Act I Finale: The maidens attack Grosvenor!


Act II: Grosvenor sings the fable of "The Magnet and the Churn"


Act II Quintet: "In sections of three -- RAPTURE!"


Act II Finale: The "Swears and Wells young girls" are reformed; Lady Angela marries Major Murgatroyd (on the right)


Hopefully I'll have some of my own backstage pics soon! Don't forget to check out the album!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home