Thursday, July 27, 2006

A good connection and motley pics

After nearly a month in Israel, we finally have our own aDSL internet connection! All the paperwork finally got properly processed by the phone company, and after a few hours tinkering with the newly acquired modem, we are up and running. No more need for the neighbor's "GAL;" now I've got my own! ;-)

To celebrate the occasion, here are some long overdue pictures of recent exploits:

Just before officially registering at HUC in Jerusalem. Donna calls this "The Eager Student."


With Donna's baby cousin Ben in Kfar Sabe, north of Tel Aviv, when he took a break from sucking on my hand.


Thanks to my classmate Mara Judd, here is evidence that I examined Warren's Shaft, not to be confused with anything belonging to my good friend Mitch.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig the new updates! Hooray for aDSL!

i love you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home