Thursday, June 22, 2006

Last blasts

I've enjoyed these last few weeks home in Michigan, reconnecting with good friends and family, tending to the schizophrenic puppy and getting all sorts of necessary items via UPS. It's hard to believe that I'm leaving for Israel on Monday! I'm looking forward to a day in the A2 tomorrow, followed by a requisite weekend of cleaning and packing.

Sometime in these last few weeks Obligatory Anxiety has reared its ugly head. As Mom wryly noted, though, I felt similarly anxious before going to Boston, going to college, and even going to middle school. Of course I'll be over it in a matter of days, but the excitement, the anticipation, and a mild case of cabin fever all seem to prolong my state. Crunches and push-ups help; I'm up to 200 and 75 respectively.

NB: Donna and I have set a date! Sunday, June 10, 2007 at the Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose, CA. For more info, find our site at www.weddingchannel.com.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Josh,

It was awesome hanging out with you today. Almost like old times -- except back then you were fatter than me! How times have changed... Have a great time in Israel. I'll be lurking.

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home